Time flies; it's coming to the end of the 3rd month of Mainstream and things are going on track; steadily.

Also, the holiday that has been planned with dearie is going to be set on course in a week's time.  The excitement simply crawls up to me like an unbearable itch...it must be the Bite of the Travel Bug that has once again hit me!

Itinerary planning...already quite prepared but all that's left to finetune is to discuss the details with dearie on where we should go, budget, things to do and the sort; there are so many things to look forward in this well-deserved break from our busy schedule.

Considering the monsoon season that we're going in at, some wet-weather prevention and contingency plans must be in place in case we get contacted by that drizzle.

Dearie has some plans on with her to-wed friend, so this evening will be just me, Macbook, digital sniper and my new pawed friend to keep me company.  Haven't decided on a name for him though but he sure is a rare breed among all the strays I see around my neighbourhood; a Persian.  Had briefly spent some time with him before I reached home just now.

It's been a mentally-challenging week that I had to take a power nap during the lunch break just now; it's something that's good to recover the mental fatigue that stretches one's mind like a tensed rubber band, till the point that I need to release the tension by going through a forty eyewinker to keep it off.  Anyhow, the week had been more interesting as I got to talk to more people, building up that good rapport between business partners and getting things done efficiently.

Tomorrow; the weekly cleaning up day at Mainstream and the routine chores when I hit home; might be a good idea to settle the chores this evening so I can go out and "take down those targets' with my digital sniper since the time available during weekdays are just quite limited.  When nightfall hits, there's quite a limited array of targets I can work on; except for the festive lighting decorations that comes by on a seasonal basis.

Hope dearie had done her dinner and is enjoying her evening.

Comments (0)