She has certainly changed a lot after her trip; something which I’m not comfortable with as she has seemed care-less about me despite all the care and concern for her.

Some people can call me a fool for that but I guess it has reached a limit. I have been observing the contribution ratio over these period and it shows the most come from my side. It’s not that I want to be calculative, but rather, received is not sufficient and satisfactory.

I hope she will reciprocate accordingly and be as lovable as before, after all these tough times we had gone through, instead of being so strong-headed and ignoring me. I certainly despise having such a partner.

As time goes by, it seems that I have to let loose things between us, as work slowly regulates with my recovered chakara.

Tomorrow will be Mid Battle Week, and resumption of the long hours at work, including my regular workout.

Head a little groggy but taking good hold of my emotions as I need to cope for another hour till the end of the day. The law of equivalent trade will always exist; if she wants to pursue her own “freedom”, then she will lose the most important thing in life.

Comments (0)