Saw myself in a chalet and it was rainy outside. Was with 2 girls; one of them with big doe-eyes and had resemblence of Jolin Tsai. She was having some relationship troubles and accompanying her were 2 other girls including myself and invited her to this ministry event in a church. She also told us about some troubles she have within her family.

Fast forward to a scene where I saw Jiaxing, one of my comrades in NS unit who was taking care of ration, and this time, we were in a British-like colonial building where I saw Yiwei and few ex-colleagues, at a carpark which looks like it's nearby a place which resembles the really old service apartments. I told Jiaxing of his responsibilities ensuring ration are taken care of in terms of arrival and distribution.

Soon, I received a call from "LTA Tan" which the name looks familiar, and was asked what's the strength this morning. I thought it was my friend and thereafter only realised it's my NS QM, who was asking me for the parade state, and I was completely baffled as it was only "June" at this scene and not in unit for any ICT.

Comments (0)