Saw myself at a block of HDB whih was newly built and part of the apartment's completed, and was talking to a foreman whom I told if it was ready for takeover; there was a lady who resembled Sharon; one of my colleagues who was holding on to some property-related books. Thereafter when we left, the building carried an eerie aura when glanced from far.

We entered another place, which was an 8-storey building resembling Bras Basah complex, but this time, the eerie aura was multiplied compared to the HDB block we previously visited. We went down from floor to floor, exploring each level, and I helped Sharon and Grace (another of my colleague) to carry some files, while flipping through the map. At 6th floor, the wind was unusually strong, building was dimly-lit and I told Grace to hold the map well less it get swept away by the wind.

Moving to another scenario where I was dressed as a Shinigami, and there were 3 companions who looked like the 3 created by Urahara, but being able to produce some sort of food. We were going through a mission and towards the end, we were in mid air and managed to find all 3 of them when they got lost halfway during the course of mission.

Comments (0)