Feeling warm on my back and arms from the sunburn after that blazing riding at top deck of multistorey carpark yesterday.

The previous day had been really tiring as I knocked out soon after laying on bed, from returning after a drink and chat up with Yuzhen at her neighbourhood. She'll be starting night shift this Tuesday, so one less companion to chat with.

Back to work tomorrow, and things are more or less settled at home, except for the laundry which I'm going through now and to wash my car later. It has been quiet awhile since I got a full weekend off as most of the time, part of the Saturday will be spent on work which I kinda liked, to be able to work in the quietness of the office which meant minimal disturbances.

Another week of combat ahead but I'm quite content with things so far, and to brush aside those unnecessary mental troubles.

Comments (0)