We arrived at a forested area which looks like an ancient civilisation, and I saw Yuzhen among the 4 of us.

It was supposed to be some kind of training camp and we were not supposed to leave the camp. Walking around the camp area and looking for a way to escape, soon, it was night time and there was hardly any light after a rainy season and we took shelter in one of the stone building, and chatted among ourselves. At one place, there was a girl who resembled Sammi Cheng who kept harrassing me, and both of us got caught in the bush of lalang, but I managed to escape her haggling.

Night soon came. I could not find any light and saw a socket where I can fit in a bulb, and went on to fit in one before switching a switch dangling from nowhere, lo and behold, there's a light!

When morning came, the guards have deployed huskies to guard the place and whoever tries to escape the camp will be chased by them. However, I was able to sneak out and took a double deck bus with a couple of them, going past a place in Jurong where there were dogs and puppies leashed to a pole for sale. I was telling one of them, who look like Alan, a guy who is a regular to work at NATAS that they're really adorable and would like to take a couple of puppies home.

Comments (0)