It was a busy and time zipping way as we worked through NATAS and getting quite a lot of sign ups. Once again, I saw my NS unit's officer and Chloe from Travel department; managed to catch up with Chloe occasionally before the peak hours. Got to know Grace from A&H who was a schoolmate of an ex-colleague, Marcus.

Lunch was nasi lemak; quite a big serving and Macs for dinner. I ate almost 3 packets worth of fries, and was fully loaded before I go back to do more sales.

I wasn't feeling tired on my feet, but rather, the fatigue on my throat which could be due to weather, extensive talking and lack of water supply; got to chat with Ben who was a rider in 1997 times where John, Ah Guan, Weixiong, James, just to name a few, were riding, but he has stopped already. Spent some time browsing flatlandfuel.com and getting ideas on setting up my new bike. Plopped unto bed at 12am but took sometime to hyperspace into dreamland.

Comments (0)