Muscles are aching but yet a good feeling to be able to do a toughed workout before I leave for work; managed to reach in time and met Ronald while on the way to work. It's a little intensive due to some system quirks, yet manageable.

I've been officially boarded into the SPICE club in my workplace, so will be having more things to do apart from my daily work.

Somehow could not sleep when on the bus home as I was indeed tired, but seem like over-brimmed and mind could not rest.

Managed to catch up with Dan who has started his uni term again. The evening was a little quiet as I stayed in my room to read up some information about Park & Ride schemes, a good alternative for me to drive to work and have a good place to park.

Retirement at 10:30pm after watching an OVA version of Ah! My Goddess anime.

Comments (0)