Work schedule's been packing the major part of my mind till I haven't got much time to write; so here's a resuming footstep to my blogging.

A colleague had left yesterday after about 2 years odd with the organisation. Soon, another will follow after today. I have yet to find out what are the underlying factors which Ganesh had given some hints when he shared about coming back because he had a good manager back then - this manager had also been with the organisation for a long time.

A full week will be done very soon. With the NS shoved aside, I can now concentrate on this new battlefield I have found. There's still a need to get accustomed to the flow of things around here.

In a couple of weeks, I will be on the road trip with my Super Gangsters again as we venture further into Mersing at another kelong. The earlier experience was great despite searing weather in the day and chilly windy weather at night.

Battle begins soon.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)