I gave my dad a lift to the hospital, accompanied by dearie. But after the consultation, he didn't want to take our life back home.

As I drove, I suspect he was just being tough verbally and decided to turn in from another entrance; true enough he was at the bus stop and didn't reject our offer. Suddenly, we had 2 office chairs to pick up and they could fit into my car. My dad was elated and took out his camera phone to photograph us all before we closed the door and moved off together.

Next scene showed me at the top beam of some range where the security squad placed all around are armed with bow and arrows. I sounded out a 'dropoff no 1' and spat a big blop of sputum down. This attracted the attention of the guards and they started looking around.

At the beam I was on, it had transformed into a viewing galleria and the working personnel came to inspect the cause of the blob of sputum. I layed on the pillow now that had appeared and the working personnel just smiled at me.

Next scene showed us having to vacate the place as the next batch of users are coming in; like a bowling alley, they have to change to special shoes to enter the archery range.

I had now moved to a town and a majestic residence that belonged to some noble; the guy who brought me here seems to know him and the noble discussed about having a meal at his place. Moving on, we have npw entered a basement where there's a glass panel securing the architecture and the great, endless body of sea just beyond the glass. Both of us are now getting ready to dive through that deep blue sea to our next destination.

I asked my companion if there are sharks in this area and the response hadn't been clear; but it seemed pretty 'shark-free' in my own presumption. Soon, we are ready to dive.

Eyes opened, it was already 7:08am and I really had to see the doctor.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)