They're still trying their luck and this is the final straw.  I decided to call back but after 3 rings; the line was dropped at every attempt I call back.

Hence, here's where I emailed Citibank to ask who has been calling me and this was their response:

From : Customer Service
To : < >
Subject : Re: Calls from 66841180
Date : Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:56:52 +0800
 
Dear 

Thank you for your email.


We appreciate the time taken from your busy schedule to write us your

feedback. Please be assured that customers' feedback is valuable to us,
as it enables us to focus on areas which may require improvement.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and

thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Thank you.


Yours Sincerely


Jacinta Edward (Ms)

Client Correspondence Services

"This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not

the intended recipient, please notify us immediately; you should not
copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person."



Original Message Follows:

------------------------
Hi there

I have been receiving umpteen calls from the above number to my mobile,

.

Whenever I call back, the line gets disconnected after 3 rings.


Can I know what these calls are all about?


Of course, this didn't resolve the matter so I continued writing:


From:
Date: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: Calls from 66841180
To: Customer Service


Hi Jacinta

I appreciate your prompt reply, but I still want to know who has been calling me relentlessly at the above number?

The number of times they call a day are simply terrible!

Get to the bottom of this and I look forward to a satisfactory answer.


Comments (0)