Got this email from someone whom I believe is from Worldventures.

------Original Message------
From: KensawTravel kensawtravel@gmail.com
To: Cyrus L
Subject: Collaboration
Sent: Nov 27, 2012 10:02

Hi,
A very good day to you.
My name is Ken and I got your information from online Classifieds.
I would like to introduce you a brand new travel concept in Singapore that provides fantastic savings on holidays.  
Would you like to travel around the World with great savings? If yes, please read further.

Meantime, we are also looking for entrepreneurs to promote this program in ASIA, a market share, which has a turnover of 
8 Trillion dollars a year and growing exponentially to hit 15 Trillion dollars in a few years time?

Would you like to have a share in it?  If your answer is yes, Please take a look at my web site:
http://www.nextdreamvacation.com
Kindly feel free to write to me or contact me if you have further query.   Thank you for your time and have a nice day.  
Regards,
Ken +65 9762 8658 Travel for FREE
Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)