It was a time travel journey where I got to understand the different channels in a time travel process. I was shown 2 virtual fields, which one where actual time travel takes place in a realm called 'time passage' and the other where travel is pre-planned / predicted as 'holding zone'.

Next scene showed me battling a villian in a spaceship' environment where I wielded a lightsabre; enemy was a robot and wielding a bladed weapon. It seemed that this robot had been made as the ultimate melee warrior.

After several rounds of fights, I finally thrusted the lightsabre through its torso and left the place by leaping out of the 'screen'. By this time, the glow of my lightsabre had turned red, the colour of the Dark Side. I had to dispose the lightsabre in my room instead of outside as I wanted no questioning from my mum.

Next scene showed me completing a RPG called 'Dragonslayer' which the melee fight was related to.

Before exiting my room, I saw 3 bamboo poles of laundry hung in my room - seems like they were moved in as space was needed outside, but without prior notice.

I have now moved into another chamber in the spaceship and was talking to my dad when he asked about the marathon winning criteria.

âEyes opened, 6:54am.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)