We boarded this coach as we embarked on a bus journey to somewhere. It seems like we are going for a fishing trip again except this time round, by coach.

Kevin reminded us to gear up well as he didn't want to catch octopuses this time.

Switchscene showed me cyber-messaging Debbie, an excolleague whom I had nt heard from for awhile. After catching up online for awhile, we decided to meet and it came to me to understand why she had not been able to use a phone; she's an octopus. The only way I could understand her is through her gestures but whenever she needed to get my attention, she willl dart mid-air and hit me with her head, especially when I asked if she was looking for a partner of her species.

That kept me wondering how did she disguise herself and hid all the additional limbs all these years and having the human form.

Now I saw myself in our old home in Blkk 99 on the 19th floor - the view across was that large pile of sand, even before TP was built. My sister broke wind and it made a very loud, yet bellowed sound that resembled a ship's horn; so I jokingly mimicked tugging the horn lever repeatedly whenever she broke wind.

Eyes opened. 6:48am.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)