The night had once again turned sweltering; it's been awhile since I last wrote here on the move...lots had been ongoing quickly lately; relationships improving and talking more to colleagues adjacent to my seating and the smiles on their faces pulsates a constant easing of the tension of our work.

We had a durian feast at Serene's place on all-natural durians, which some are small yet heavenly to the taste...it was fun sitting in the kitchen floor while wiping each seed clean of the fruit's flesh.

Fortunately, Serene's purse was left on her sofa, so the lunchhour anxiety had been eased off. Her lunch was resolved after I zipped to her workplace shortly after the BCS (Body Crafting Session). ようかた!

The evening had been disturbed by the most unwelcomed sms, thinking it was Christian who wanted to inform me of tomorrow's event meetup, as I could have got his call without being able to hear anything. Delete. No point thinking further as that only bring about unhappiness.

I won't let anything jeopardise myself and Serene...she has been wonderfully sweet...continuing to look forward to many happy moments for eternity...




Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)