The day had been a little massive rush hour as I had especially many things to do. Serene had to register for her next year’s subject but registration time is pretty tense, thus had came over to my place to scan the documents..

It had been a pretty rushy time in the evening as I had to avoid the unpleasanty of my dad’s grumbling that she had stayed late at my place; this has startled her back then when she stayed a little later on a Sunday evening.

Fortunately, no technical glitches with only the scanner bed not being long enough to place her certificate flat for a complete scan…all in all sent over in time, bringing a smile to Serene’s contenance and warming my heart…

I had also felt bad about my tone when getting ready to move out around 10pm the time earlier.

Another hot night swealtering under the fan.

Comments (0)