The evening had been much accompanied with Michael Jackson’s Thriller hits while reciting a little about his history to Serene. Truly, it had been many years since I last listened to that CD which was with me since my secondary school days.

It had also instilled in me how he left the world and bringing sorrow to many who loved him. Wonder what will become of his 3 children?

A short lay on bed brought me to instant slumber just before a wash up, but took sometime to enter slumber after laying on bed and recalling those moments of his fame peaks.

The world will miss you, MJ..find peace, my brother.


30/06/2009 11:51 AM

The morning was awoken timely but had re-entered slumberland after feeling still a little sleepy on bed.

Lunch quickly done after crossing the precarious roadworks which had occupied the pavement on my way to refueling zone.
Mid week break tomorrow, so will be looking forward to reach home early after the clearing out work this evening. A little firesession done this morning while there was system suspense, which had been an ongoing for quite sometime…just letting out abit of the inbuilt pressure which had been plaguing many of our minds…especially so for me, in consideration of the speedy eye-hand coordination

Comments (0)