Another 30mins lunch done in 15mins including eating.

Reached office just in time today without our usual conversation in the morning, also in view of the limited time I had.

Been keeping those near dam breach moments at bay as I had to sustain myself throughout the rest of the day; one of the good ways is to keep things written here, so as to prevent a Soul Rupture.

I’m looking forward to the JB trip we will be having this Sunday; it will be the first, and looking forward to many overseas trips with Serene.

It’s quite sudden to learn that Markus will be leaving us soon, once again, myself and him will be come ex-colleagues again; it had been a good 2 years for him as he moves on.

Midbattle week. A little discomfort in the throat but nothing which has breached my core shields. It had been a long time since I felt this way; could had been the massive conversation volume from work yesterday and mildly chilled.

Returning to battle soon, time to shelf the dam-breaching for the moment.

Comments (0)