I appeared in a place which looks like a polytechnic, yet the surrounding is open-roof, ie only a small shelter for walkway outside classrooms / labs and I jumped across a ledge, leaning against a trapezium-shaped prefecture, and then saw my brother and a few classmates, all dressed in t-shirt and jeans, walking to the lab; he certainly looked much younger, just like those study days. I took another leap and saw Lim Li, Crystal and June talking, and telling them I should land infront of the class and ask his classmates if I'm the more handsome version of my brother, and definitely this will shock them to see 2 similar faces at 1 place. However, the 3 were not listening though they had stood there for observance on the resemblence of us.

One shut: a vision of 3 big fish tanks; mostly empty and 2 of them housed 3 huge tortoises and 1 turtle, evenly distributed. I asked Serene's dad where are the fishes and he said all are gone, but there's a scavanger sucker fish at one corner. Flashscene of "education lesson" about the fish itself, indicating it can grow up to a really huge size.

2nd shut: I saw myself at a counter which looks like a OCBC banking counter; it was closing and the service staff was giving me petrol redemption coupons after walking back from another station in the rear...it looked like a hybrid of banking counter and one of the convenient stores of petrol station, at the back, beyond a certain number of footsteps. I had been walking with Jianxiang and a few ex army comrades and he was putting his arm around my shoulder, and I asked how has he been, family business and all, and he said that all had been good except having to handle staff and behaviourial problems. He had pushed open a glass door which looks like that of the OCBC bank in Tampines CPF building - interior is exceptionally well-lit.

3 chains.

Comments (0)