9mins more to completion of lunch; it’s going to be a hot afternoon today.

The previous night rest hadn’t been smooth, recovery should be done so after a good slumber this evening. I’m still very much excited at the thought of our JB trip this Sat, along with her cousin + partner. Not much of JB had been explored during the last trip with Yusryn and gang, so this time, we can explore a little more; some things are much more reasonably-priced across the causeway.

The alternative arrangement was to have my blog post via email through my iPhone, since Lifecast and Shozu couldn’t put a link to my blog…guess this will be the next alternative for my mobile blogging.

I will still need more powerful weights as the reps now do not suffice for speedy mass gain during my Ironcraft days; heavier weights can cut progress time while gaining more results in a shorter period of time.

So much for this afternoon’s postlunch thoughts.

Comments (0)