It had been an energy-challenging morning as I woke up on schedule but was feeling all drained up in the mind due to the incident with Pink last night when she walked off me after being pleasured in our private time. Though she had apologised, I really felt like a fool for being there and thereafter, being disposed off when she abruptly left my car at our favourite quiet spot in the neighbourhood.

For the first time since I started working here, the dread of coming to work due not just due to lack of proper rest, but also from the emotional damage which I had sustained especially from my most beloved woman. Some may see making out as something purely physical, but for my case, it’s different as it does involve emotional contributions and that was what made me more upset as it was all given with sincerity. Fatigue was also from my part of pleasuring her.

Many of my colleagues are happily chatting away while I just wish to keep to myself and complete the day’s work, and going back to complete my workout, do my laundry as per scheduled, and catch up on some revision for my exams before I retire for the day.

Perhaps being able to write my thoughts out would be the best way for me to unload my mind from the many things that have occurred, especially the unhappy ones that clouded my mind and causing disturbance to my soul.

There are some rearrangements in my workplace as I will be relocating to a different team; just when I was about to blend better into my current team, though a pity, but it’s okay.

Being there to provide emotional support has been one of the most important task being assigned to a man.


Comments (0)