A long slumber commenced since 8pm as I had been bushed from the days’ events; prior to the day before, I had slept only 2 hours in total, as I had a late night workout, hoping to make myself tired enough to enter slumber, but after laying on bed for several hours, I can still feel that there wasn’t any entry to slumber; no dreams, no sleepy feeling, nothing.

All these dragged on till I heard my dad’s alarm clock chiming at 5AM where I then started to feel sleepy.

I had attended an interview before this at a workplace which is much nearer; opening was informed by Chloe who has been working there for quite sometime. Soon in the afternoon, I was contacted by the HR department that they have decided to hire me, and went down to sign the agreement.

The weather had been really erratic lately with periodical passing thunderstorms which made the journey challenging, and took me awhile to find the place. Well, that could all be the contributing factor to my fatigue which encumbered me soon after a quick gobble at the afternoon-cooked rice as I had started feeling hungry even at 5PM when I was on my way back from the HQ in River Valley; a long drive home with the congested traffic.

Weiming was very kind to ask if I like technical positions as he wanted to ask if I am interested to join his company as a Technical Executive. I had already got a job, so will be staying there for sometime and since working hours are regular, it’ll be easier for me to take up evening classes which will enrich my knowledge and increase my worth with additional qualifications in time to come.

My auntie is overjoyed to know that I have secured a job as I had been troubled with this issue about getting what I want for the past 1 month or so, but had not been very successful in getting the position I have applied for.

Back to what I really want; I seek glamour and recognition, just like those celebrities on red carpets and being in the limelight and getting tons of attention from media organizations…such is the kind of lifestyle I want…so now I have to boil down to know what kind of profession will lead to such a lifestyle.

Comments (0)