A day after a good session of lesson on nutrition and experience sharing from the leaders in Amway, which I had joined them for a week shortly after knowing about it and going to find out more about the business.

The environment was great as it has a positive influence for me to be a better person, as well as to eat healthily.

The day had gone by pretty quickly from the busyness which drained much of my energy causing a subtle slumber on the way home in the rumbles of the Superbus’ engine. In my heart it had been blocked with a feeling of discomfort yet undefeative spirit as I recall how Pink had been mean to me in the past, through words and actions when I had been nice to her, yet having to put up with all these nonsense.

It had came to a level which I had substantial tolerance together with her ever-smooth career advancement; the feeling of being at a lower working level simply suck but it’s pointless to tell her about it anymore. I’m still trying to be nice to Pink but some things will no longer be as sweet as before, not because I don’t want to be, but I think I should give more priority to my own interest. It may sound like a retaliation, but I think it’s only fair.

For now, I just want to do my work well and build up my Amway business for a better future; the law of equivalent trade applies; in order to gain something, you must give up something.

Comments (0)