Quite a mentally tiring day as I was tasked to coach a new colleague on how to take messages and later shared with her some facts of work. Come to think of it, I didn't think that it would be so soon that I was actually tasked to train a junior staff. The path ahead is full of things to learn. Although there may be other things that may be on my mind, but I shan't waste energy dwelling on them but rather, focusing on the important things that I need to settle especially the upcoming exams this Thursday.

Breaktime is not so bored now I manage to chat up with Audrey and found out that she is taking Japanese and Korean language in her post-working hours and we sure had a lot to chat about. Being able to share good health practices especially in food intake was something which I found delight in while doing what I am doing now. It sure was an exceptionally mentally busy day as I could even perspire in the air-con working environment as I was guiding her how to take messages. I had studied a fair bit of the textbook and need to go through them again several times so that the facts will seep into my memory in better readiness for the upcoming exams that I have to clear as soon as possible.

My mind shut down suddenly with a period of comfortable rest while on the way home in the bus though it was stuffy with the malfunctioning air-con in the back cabin of the super-long bus; the snooze was short but it sure provided a moment of my mind stretching out to relax.

Tomorrow might yet be another challenging day but we have some training on which might occupy one half of the day, but in any case, absorb as much as I can, to hasten the learning and be better equipped for work. Somehow, the environment at work is not so tense now as I have got to know my colleagues better and even being able to joke with them on many conversational topics under the sun.

Keeping a good habit of resting early and waking up early, and preparing early for work will be a good step of improvement to my life as the ending of the first 31 days of 2008 is nearing.

Comments (0)