Although it had been almost 5 years since I first came in contact with Amway, it had been a really good experience when I got to know it again through Pink who knew a group of Chinese nationals who turned out to be really nice people, willing to share the business and their knowledge with it.

A further exploration into the business through participation in their activities has further shown me how to take practical steps to make this business work for the good of me and harness the benefits and understanding the importance of good health.

Substantial reduction of my cigarettes has commenced in order for me to enjoy the benefits from the good health, that I will be getting some supplements for my own use this coming Thursday. Truly, the experience is great to be able to have such good company for a better future for myself and Pink when I get serious into making this business work and be successful in it.

Comments (0)