Carrying the stiffness of a shoulder all day is no joke, especially when having trouble checking my left blind spot when driving. Managed to bring Pink out to spend time with her on her birthday and we sure had a great time together. Though it'll be back to work tomorrow but I'm sure I can rest well tonight from the workout I had this afternoon before meeting Pink.

Day 2 o smoke free which I have finally made it up to drop the light and enjoy the freedom of fresher air and cleaner lungs. It could well be the very fact that had been hindering my muscle growth which I had been spending a good deal of effort sculpting them and increasing mass. Many a time I had been too busy with work and many other things such as my Amway business that I had no time to write things here, and I'm glad I did this time.

Training at HQ had been a great time though the only challenge was the heaviness of theory facts resting on our minds that and having to keep up the attention against the after-lunch syndrome which has the greatest effects of people working in office environments. Trainers were great and managed to clear lots of my doubts from work experience before the official training.

It will be my first exams in a long time this Friday, BCP, and thereafter my next exam, CGI, on 14/02 which celebrations for V-Day could be brought forward / later as I don't believe in squeezing with the crowd on that special day as many people will be out with their partners and flooding the eateries or cinemas.

I still do have some struggles on my own about Pink's new job but shan't go into detail on that for now; what matters most is passing my exams and be able to continue working in my company while I build up my Amway business and settle down to take up a part time Diploma, thereafter going for a Degree.

Comments (0)