I can feel the improvement when I slow down on my talking speed which mum was reminded of MRT whenever I conversed to her…dad couldn’t comprehend what I was trying to say thus we talked lesser; not because we are not on good terms… As working days go by, I further realized and understand that I am good at what I am doing and shouldn’t be comparing so much with people around me, especially those highly-paid top executives in society.

Life still goes on despite the catastrophe that occurred during my course of life in the forces, and really glad I am able to improve on my speech quality in my current work, which could’ve never been resolved should I remain in the forces for life.

Still need to learn how to improve on projecting my voice making it clear for comfort hearing to people I am talking to, especially my loved ones.

Comments (0)