For once, my mind was blank without being able to come up with a title for my entry this round…probably due to lack of proper rest the day before.

Awoke to the gentle beeping of the alarm from Momoku clock at 5AM, which I rested till 6AM before I finally woke up. The night was a warm one which I woke up in perspiration, and even with a fan directed at me last night, the air churned out was really warm. Thank God that the air con broke down too, as it would incur hefty utility costs to use it…so, body has somewhat gotten used to the warmth.

Maybe it is partly due to the increased bloodflow, new constructed blood vessels thus I perspire pretty heavily with the slightest increment of body temperature due to warm weather….anyhow, I’m used to it and sometimes I feel pretty awkward in this “enhanced body” too…

I was terribly disgusted at H's remark about admiring my wing when she told me that when I casually asked how has she been via email…getting attention for such things are not what I had been training for…maybe I should wear a looser-fitting top; that reminds me that I may need to get new, bigger-sized shirt / top…anyway…that’s the afternoon disgust I got…for the first time I got the wrong attention and felt like being visually “molested” by a member of the opposite gender.

Comments (0)