Just had lunch at SSDC with a few colleagues and it has been quite a while since I really sat down to eat a meal proper throughout this year of shift working life. It has trained me to be pretty adaptable to work all hours around the clock though.

Time really flies. Been in NCS for a year already and learnt lots of things here…

Will be going for a gym session with one-week pass given by fitness consultant from Planet Fitness after work today, so scheduled for lunch workout has been postponed “for use” in Planet Fitness later…

I’ve always enjoyed working out in gym, being able to feel and see the muscles grow, develop and forming to change the shape of my physique.

Off coffee for the day as I do not want to feel the “mental slop back” after effect of caffeine has worn out, unless I get really sleepy from digestion phase which will require 2 hours to complete…it should almost be done so I can do a full-fledged workout later.

It’s almost time to do measurements and take a picture of myself to see progress and improvements in my physique from working.

Been getting back home later than usual recently due to going out after work…staying at home can be all so boring…walked past some furniture displays outside Eastpoint when I went to walk a little to see if there are any nice deals to grab there during off day yesterday…still having “ideas” on that S630 Samsung camera which Challenger had a $100 off + 1 GB SD card deal for their 1 year anniversary. The sale’s over so it’s a good way to “restrain” my expenditure.

About the furniture, I am desiring to have my own home, that’s why am looking through some nice once which have been on display…gotta make some plans to have my own nice little cozy home where I can have my own space with minimum disturbance from the outside world too…this is what I call my very own sanctuary.

Overdrive has been subsided as I have been eating well lately, still a little more to catch up on my rest. Sometimes I hope that I can really relax in a quiet place close to nature, such as resting quietly near a valley with the comforting sound of water flow and rustle of leaves caressed by gentle breeze running through them….that has to heavenly….

Comments (0)