An extended long period of long chat to clarify things has tainted my focus and energy level for today’s 12 hour shift.It has been a more in-depth discussion, much has been covered for some of the things that had been kept within me for the past year or so since she embarked on her hyper-advancing pay job. Not all are discussed as I felt that she is not ready to listen to all that I have to say and with consideration for the hours of the late night, and my working schedule for today. Slumber had been partially recovered with the sleeping thinker pose adopted while seated in the human-sardine can on wheels to work. A tick of pain surfaced when I was attempting to stretch neck to the right at the morning express workout session…it could be due to the awkward slumber posture in bus but somehow felt better than getting frightened for nothing when I read the time as near 8 when it was an hour behind in real time.

What a shock in the morning…thank God that I wake up automatically without sleeping like a dead swine till the sun rays sting my eyes.

The day went about pretty quietly without much complication. The issue of my voice clarity has been due to the wear and tear from my throat from constant voice projection enhancement which might need some getting used to. A series of recovery action will be good to soothe the throat and letting it rest…thus the reason for reduced speech quantity. The disgust of bloodshot gaze when I looked into the mirror horrifies me as I have really lack rest…

Just a couple of hours more before rounding up iron pumping, to wrap up the day.

Water fetching trip to the pantry had been a quick one with the quiet flow of water accompanied by the distant snooting and rumbling of the roadside machinery carrying out evening works on the road. Road widening seems to be going on around for most of the roadside works while I traveled around in bus or my little blue ride.
I need a good rest tonight after pumping out…I may be a little tired up in the mind, and to upkeep the discipline of pumping regularly to achieve results…muscles develop when I am in rest and therefore I have to pump it up to keep the momentum going, and to ensure a good night’s rest.

Looking forward to the snooze aboard Bus 72 which brings me straight home from the bus interchange here after a good shower when I am done with the final pump for the day.

Comments (0)