I appeared at a place which looked a little like PLAD - green buildings with staircases elevated above ground level, and masses of people who are milling around the various complexes.

Another scene showed me fleeing from war-torn zone which later turned out to be a prank rather than a real military-operation. The place where people started fleeing were just along a dust-track with an informative shelter set up in the middle of the road.

At the building where these people were gathered, I saw a few familiar faces, like Alex Lee, Wan and then some scenes of the 'advanced prototype' of the Playbook. Wan was showing me this tablet that had various facets; one flick and you could access a secondary panel that was about 2/3 of the 'master panel's size.

That reminded me; these people were attending the devcon for Blackberry that had been shifted from Thailand to locally in view of the bad weather. The complex that I had visited then later morphed into something like that of Singapore Polytechnic; with porches, carparks and the typical type of building stucture like that of a 'standard polytechnic'.

Seems like this time, I had travelled to extensive places.

By the time I had awoken, it was near 7am and a sore throat accompanied me.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)