I'm going through another round of my revision again.  Battletime: 0900hrs on 14122011.

Time is quite against me as I have less time to do the same or more amount of work at Mainstream.  With a bigger responsibility while the management is away for 2 weeks, this will be a time where I will need to pit the best I can to make that mark.

The previous week had ended on a pretty consoling note in the midst of all the hustle and pressure.  What's left now is to clear that one, single, paper-load full of information and knowledge that I have to face.  Last week had already been brimmed so much so that I didn't have proper time to settle down to run through the notes to refresh myself.

Time to rest and recover for the evening; a rainy evening hence the run had to be converted to a muscle-pumping session.  After a month or so of hiatus, the momentum, strength are all still running good.

Comments (0)