This was one of the latest time I had to stay after settling in.

I had been given positive news of getting my cut after an affirmation that I had been considered as their "1st class citizen".  After 3 years in the same line, 6 years in all since I left the armed forces, my foot had finally been firmly placed in a place where I can be providing my contribution.  The initial 2 months had been a little of a concern as I had many things going on; ICT, and above that, settling in really well and getting in to be doing it.

It was certainly a good note and thank God that I was here at this time.  My dinner had to be settled alone as dearie had a company dinner to attend.  Hence, the best reward for myself was to settle down for a foot-long sandwich at Subway.

Finally, one of those nights where I could sleep a little more peaceful.

Comments (0)