Hot day, an unusual in the midst of a rainy season.

Had my lunch and now hidden back to the cooler area - in a shopping mall.

I had fallen asleep so early the night before - little did I realise that I had been tired, and still unwell to a certain extent. Slumber had commenced at around 10pm and I had awoken at 4am. Had not been able to sleep since then.

The weather's picking up on the 'heat' today. But that could also spell a swing of climate later in the afternoon. Let's see if the aircon turns colder all of sudden as a sign of that weather swing.

I should be up and ready for the next season of run after these few days of rest since those coughs, phlegms and runny nose syndromes have been clogging up my respiratory systems since that contact with rain during lunch hour last week. This time, it had seemed pretty bad and I'm glad it's recovering well.

Let's hope tonight will not be a rush hour, considering that there's a fair bit to do in a 'compression of time' season.

Hope dearie has also rested and recovered well by today. Mine had been quite a tormenting season when I can run, hit that new mileage / timing and sweat it all out. Weights training is still on the hiatus till I've hit that momentum.

I sure look forward to having a clear respiratory system soon. Just a few final clearouts today.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)