I had walked through a place which looks like a holiday resort of some exotic places.  From the sidewalk around the resort, I could see a breathtaking skyline of the sea, with a mixture of various layers that resembled the sight of the shores of Maldives.

Across the left, I saw a water "wall", that is made of of a large curtain of sea water being propelled vertically into to the air, just like those fountain displays infront of shopping malls, hotels, or certain buildings.  From the place I was walking, I could already see it being such a magnificent sight; what size would it really be if I'm standing right at it's bottom?

Walking along the sidewalk, I had realised I wasn't properly attired and decided to make my move back to my room.

The scene cut and showed me walking in and out of some dark place, which was like a "dungeon town" of the medival times, where castles, men in lacy cuffs with long hair walked.  I had walked past a few whom were from the vampire clan, with their pale looking faces and the aura they carried.  Following them, I went through the door and right into their "town".  That's where I saw Jianxiang (he had been keeping long hair all these while) who opened his room door which I went past, and shortly afterwhich, I made my way off from the vampire town.  I had spotted myself with the long hair of those vampires.  Cool look, something I had always wanted.

Next scene, back to the dungeon town where I had a melee battle using my "pet" (just like those MMORPGs) and defeated my friend, Alvin Tay's pet.  It was a situation where his pet didn't have a chance to retaliate against my attacks and eventually, defeated.  I was walking off to leave that town and his partner came in, analysed the situation and also could not find any foul play.   A big butterfly with black wings and blue motifs flew in, and Alvin's companion took it and detached its body from the wings; and strangely, the body has 2 plugs which was to fit the wings in...so this butterfly does look like a living version of those toys where you could change certain parts of the figurine that are also connected via plugs.

After my exit, it was time to wake up.  7am.

Comments (0)