It may be an eve, but not much activities as city streets are flooded with people heading for the countdown events.

For me, I had chosen the opposite; staying indoors and finishing up some backlogged work, which is definitely outside Mainstream.  Short breaks in between the long hours, the challenge goes on.

This is the first time I'm doing this for a "year end closing event" which no doubt to many may be mundane, but I think it's something good to keep me going.  Afterall, it's my nature to be working harder and on longer hours as my biological engine knows I do not require so much rest.  Guess that's why I'm "engineered" to function this way?

Lots of reflections to wrap up end of this year.  Looking back on the pages written for this year in my life, they had certainly been fruitful and I have accomplished something I wanted.

Right now, the continuation of work runs.

Comments (0)