The streets near my home had been quiet, but streets had already been pretty crowded with those going .

Unlike the usual days prior to public holiday had been quite flooded with people; guess most of the peopel had gone to hotspots for countdown.

Office was rather quiet as there were still a handful of people on leave; thus we had lunched at BK Coffee House, which served the famous mifen which was handmade. Taste sure does match that of what my colleagues had told me about.

We had to work till 3pm but most of the finance sector worked halfday. No matter; at least, managed to clear my work last night before today's final touch up. Took a walk at Challenger and saw some attractive deals - suddenly had the urge to get a Wii to play at home before making my way to dearie's place.

Comments (0)