I found myself situated in a place that resembled the era of Tong Watt estate when it was still inhabitated; the era where triads were active in Singapore.

The activity routine are quite less 'brain usage' as it involved territory placement and I had been going up and down old buildings, and seeing more and more of the triad people surfacing. When the police came, all f them went back to do what they legitimately do for a living - they actually are employed in this scene I saw.

I went to the washroom and urinals there used were of those that were made out of dark ceramics, and an investigation officer joined me and Mingyao, later on
telling us it'll be a good time to catch up. I came out earlier and saw the sunset against some old HDB flats.

7:11am. I didn't hear the alarm ring for my early morning regime.


•クラドーのiPhone•

Comments (0)