A near midday journey by bus to dearie's school with her company and passed by places which brings back memories; NCS - where I spent 15 months slogging out as a contract staff; it sure does brings back memories when working with those people.

Next place I passed was the petrol kiosk just behind SCDF building along Thomson Road. A stop before alighting to change bus, that place was where I started out after ORD with an odd job before starting a proper one in a better environment; seems like those days, 5 years ago, had passed so quickly as I had moved to where I am now. Although I'm still not exactly where I wanted, I shall continue to work towards it.

Dearie's school is expanding already; a new building is already in place with construction which are pretty done up externally; that's a reminder of my next course of action once I'm settled down in my current role. It'll be a 1.5 years of time where I need to work hard and get through it.

Comments (0)