I saw myself in an old food centre that looks like Bukit Timah Food Centre, one of them decorated with blue crepe paper to make the stall brighter looking, selling western food and the surroundings selling regular cooked food. I was there with my parents and dearie, looking for a seat to have a meal.

My dad spotted an empty table and signalled for us to come over. Prior to this, we had splitted up abd combing the area to get a seat.

We had quite a sumptous meal and dearie and I were discuasing on the already booked holiday with them, and that I will be settling all the airfare while she took care of accomodation. There was a glimpse of delight when she asked if I will be handling the airfare.

Strangely, the washroom is located just inside this blue crepe paper decorated stall as it has an extension to its right that appeared to be a covered pathway.

When I woke up, clock reads 730am and I had missed my workout this morning. It had been a little tired last night.


•クラドーのiPhone•

Comments (0)