I was in a town that resembled that of the 80s, wet markets like Bedok North were part of the neighbourhood.

Bumped into a guy who looks like Jiaxing and was trying to run around; fooled the hotel owner's rent by paying only partial and got to run off. Switchscene to modern Tampines Central when I was walking towards MRT station with dearie; but there were times I caught a glimpse of my ex but I wasn't spotted.

Move back to the 80s; the guy who looks like Jiaxing was renting a car and he seemed to be staying at Balestier - near Jalan Ampas where my granny used to stay. He decided to take his vehicle back instead of leaving it at the shop.

Next was walking through some aquatic shops where I saw a tank with cherry shrimps; they were huge and many were pregnant; Alex came into the picture and I asked if he can give me a couple of the pregnant shrimps as the tank now "belonged" to him...but nothing carried on from there.

The journey continues as I sold a small tank with tortoises and took back a unique from among the tank, and ran off. This time, I found myself in a rented room's toilet and looking for a way out. Soon, I saw the next scene of a female cast - reminded of those 80s HK show where she was saved by a group of guys that included Jacky Chan and Samo Hung.

Before I knew what happened next, I had awoken at 6:3AM.

Comments (0)