A lonely lunch as dearie will be lunching with her poly-schoolmate Charlene; fortuntately, with a "provided" lunch, I was able to lunch in a save walking and perspiration of walking to Maybank to pack something back.  The noodles given by dearie was "more than meets the tongue"; spicier than it looks...

Managed to catch up with Shirley whom I've finally heard from, after almost 4 months since my email to catch up with her; she had went back to her home country for a treatment on her insomia that had plagued her for the past 6 months before she went back in Sep 2009.  Finally hearing from a friend who is now teaching English for a living.

Almost time due for the lunch and back to battlestation, but though it'll be good for me to deposit my thoughts here as a mental stopover to rest my mind.

Seeing dearie just now brought a sparkle to my heart...without the chest-rubbing action of Zhu Houren in the TV serial starring Lee Meng Soon and Zheng Geping.

Comments (0)