Lunch is provided today, thus I was able to lunch in; first day without her company for lunch of the week and the day had been challenging with massive calls, 8 people on sick leave and a shortened lunch.

She has got a pack of the spare shares created by those who were absent from work today, so I had kept a share for tonight's dinner and brought another pack for "refuelling" during lesson break.

Lessons was mentally heavy as statistics seem to talk all about Mean, Median and Mode; something we had learnt during secondary school days under Elementary Maths which I had been poor at; might be a good tiem for me to brush up with some practises; so exams won't be knuckle-muscle challenging with questions that require us to whip out explanations in endless paragraphs.

Mental "hangover" detected and couldn't enter slumber immediately; so stayed online after doing some reading on aquatic forums that gave me sufficient information for my next move on guppy breeding tank setups.

Comments (0)