I made it to lessons after the settlement of the final instalment; it was another subject required in our core module.




Today's lesson:  Business Statistics, that will last for another 4 weeks before examinations on 17 April; a date that clashes with my ICT which the unit must make arrangements for time off.  Work schedule's still too busy and they're still playing hide and seek with me.


Temperature's exceptionally low now at McDonalds, despite the dense crowd that had gathereth within.

Dearie's on her way back from Bishan after a minor shopping session with her classmate Karen in Bishan, after her lessons ended early.  I too, had an earlier ceasure of today's lessons at 4:40 PM.

An amusing game called Angry Birds on iPhone made the lesson filled with a little giggle after watching Justin play it.  I've got my copy and I'm sure it's going to be fun...unlikely myself playing and dearie can enjoy it when with me.

Awaiting for her arrival now...

Comments (0)