Retiring pretty late for the night as I was reading through some articles on Arofanatics and AquaticQuotient about removing nitrates from water; in cconsideration of the increased mortality rate in my tank lately.  I have to be more prudent when selecting new members for the tank.

Managed to pick 3 pregnant females from Polyart, with the company of dearie, and then getting 2 breeder boxes with a 10% discount; learnt from auntie that the "red mummy" breed of guppies will arrive tomorrow so Saturday will be a good time to have a peek there before I commence lessons.

Not sure if dearie is keen to have a small aquarium set-up in her room so she has something to see when doing her revision, but I'll be helping her with the maintenance since she's not a very "aquafanatic" person; just watching it on her part will do while I apply my knowledge.

A night of quest completion was done at Dungeons & Dragons online; some of the skills are unavailable at the moment as my level is still too low to gain those feats, such as Exotic Weapon Proficiency - already owning 2 Dwarfen Axes +1 which are still out of my usage capacity.

Comments (0)