A rainy batttle while I made my way to HDB area office; it had been unusually crowded in view of the upgrading that had been ongoing at Level 1, while business as usual proceeded in Level 2, that had been freshly revamped.

The lung spasm had fortunately caused a jumpstart in my system; similar effect as Wake-On-LAN; mum had commented that fortunately I had awoken with relating reference the young doctor who had passed on in the sleep due to breathing difficulties. It had worried Serene a fair bit after she had read my sms that was sent duing the Attack. Could it be due to dust, or the stale wine that I had a couple sips, or the chilled papayas from the keep fresh container?

It should all be fine after some medication and recovery mode to be done on my Magnetised Base.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)