Massive depletion of energy after holding on to the rein of Dark Chakara which has begun to seep out as the hours go by; Eric has failed to keep me back to address my concerns with regards to my displeasure.

2 years of massive efforts and yet perm position was given to someone with less contribution, high MC and urgent leave rate.

Some blind management I'm working under.

What more do I need to say about this department where I was told during my appraisal "it's good to be confident in yourself" when the outcome was such that I'm still not appreciated for all the efforts I've put in all these while, only with words of encouragement without rightful actions to express utmost sincerity of retenance. Such actions only result in losing more important assets of capable people.

No wonder the Higher Council is right; they like working in a mess.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)