Just crossed the Raining Valley after lunch at coffeeshop just below my office; the noodles tasted really nice; a missed flavour of the past; traditionally-made.

Feeling puzzled at the way the club agent Eileen looked at me when I dropped by Serene’s office to pass her some foms that was obtained for her at the recent Citibank employee care roadshow in our office.

Another lapse in workout schedule that was proposed to be carried on even days of this week as I had been unwell on Monday with a lung spasm attack; fortunately Soul Sleep had awoken me else I would have parted to Rukongai; I can’t leave Serene here since my mission is not complete.

Swoosh…the rain battle has started for motorist on the road, a weather which brings maximum challenge to motocyclists, something which is much less intense compared to the rain on Sunday that had made our journey to get the Symbol of Union a challenging at the gate of Tampines 1.

Serene is a little busy, but seeing her certainly triggers a spell of happiness as it’s like seeing the other portion which makes my life complete, and able to bring my heart peace in the time of personal warring against the unhappy past, to gain back what’s all lost from my military days.

10 more minutes to returning to battle station.

Opening detected for my goal! Time to drop in a sign of interest.

Comments (0)