Full rest done while staying over at Serene’s place after she visited my place last night with massive photo viewing.

While seeing her childhood photos, tears were somewhat brought to my eyes as it had reminded me of those wonderful carefree days as a child; and seeing her with so many of her cousins does bring about a missing warmth I had with my cousins, as they’re far more older than I am.

It had been a wonderful time spent helping Serene’s aunt with the moving from her old home to new home in Fernvale, so it’s Farewell, Bedok Reservoir.

Some revision was done on uncompleted section at Serene’s place before going to her aunt’s place for dinner; the first dinner held at her new home; plumbing is still incomplete so washing had to be done at washing area instead of the usual kitchen sink.

We had all watched the Taiwanses serial, “Love” which had been ceased at the climax, and that leads us to anticipate the next episode on the following week.

Comments (0)