I made it in time this morning to work, despite the late slumber as I was baked into the night from the thermal-fan jet; a little quiet this morning but it had been a deep sleep, 6 hours.

The rice portion rate was 1.5, which I had to order another dish to compliment; else the lunch session will be a soil-swallowing similarity.

Looking forward to bring the shrimps a new home when meeting Ken tonight to deal the 2 glass tanks near Hougang Mall in the evening; finally, they can have a decent home. Pre-Kombat preparation can be done after dinner.

Thanks toe Melphis for the data cable, the PSP is able to survive another day, so soon to be, a mini portable movie device for Serene to watch movies without having to power up her TV at home, even while on the move in MRT – something I do, hopefully to keep Serene happy while she’s with me :)

Comments (0)